Sunday 14 December 2008

Sex and the City - Wuxi style ....

After another long week at work (with only 1 week to go till holidays!), it was time for a night of home cooking, bubbles and DVDs at Amy's. After enjoying a beautiful lasagne and bottle of bubbles with strawberries, we quickly moved onto Cosmopolitans and settled in to watch the Sex and the City movie. The movie was quickly forgotten as the Cosmos kept flowing and the girly conversation turned into our own version of Sex and the City, Wuxi style - Wuxi may not be New York, but hey, it was likened to Paris!
Gorgeous girls ready to hit the town!
What a great way to end a week, even if I was unable to leave the couch the next day, I felt very sorry for myself!
The obligatory drunken fashion alterations ...
Gunnar has now gone back to Germany for the Christmas holidays, and although I will miss him, it was lovely to spend a day all by myself today! I have been getting ready for my trip to Tibet, gathering all my warm clothes and hunting down medications for altitude sickness. Can't believe that in just over a week, I will in the Himalayas!
Getting into the Christmas spirit with fairy lights and bubbles
Also went to the supermarkets today (I need to start cooking rather than eating out all the time!) and still haven't gotten used to the fact that everyone wants to look in your trolley to see what a white foreigner will buy! After too much lying around and eating yummy German Christmas breads, I really need to head off to the gym now, and maybe a massage afterwards!

No comments: