Wednesday 15 December 2010

It's a beachy life ...

Manly beach

I have been a bit slack on the blogging front lately, but I'm hoping that my reasons are valid.  Firstly, I've been busy at work ... we just had an interactive whiteboard installed, so I've been playing around with that a lot.  Tomorrow, we are having a small presentation morning, so the kids and I have been practicing their presentations over and over.  I've also rediscovered the beach now that the weather is getting warmer.  When C. was here, we spent a lot of time on the beach ... swimming, sunbaking, reading, chatting ... it's always much more enjoyable to go to the beach with someone else.  Since he's been gone though, I've been for a few dips and continued walking and running along the beach.  This week, I began early morning walks and have been surprised by how busy the beach is at 6.30 am - runners, walkers, swimmers, volleyball players - it's quite amazing actually and I've decided that I really do need to make the most of living by the beach from now on.

No comments: