Monday 21 February 2011

Four weeks of fun ...

What I have to look forward to upon my arrive in Canada

My five month stint in Australia is drawing to a close, with less than four weeks left until I return to Canada.  But, what a fun four weeks they will be!  I've just returned from a wonderful weekend in Melbourne - a wedding, family, friends and too much eating and drinking.  Two of my three remaining weekends will also be spent in Melbourne - this weekend for my 30th (ahh!) and then two weeks later, there will be a visit for farewelling family and friends.  There is also a visit from several family members as well as a couple of trips to the theatre and movies on the cards.  With so many fun things coming up, the final four weeks are going to fly by ... but, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing - until October, I'm going to miss Australia.

No comments: