Saturday 20 October 2012

It's been a while ...

Wow.  I don't think I've blogged this inconsistently since I began blogging in 2008.  Except perhaps when the Great Firewall of China locked down the Blogger platform.  It has been a crazy few weeks.  Between work, my Masters assignment and an unexpected family incident (C's family, not mine, but more on that later), there simply has not been time to sit down and write.  But, I'm back now and I have a few posts swimming around in my brain and tomorrow, I'll sit down and hammer them out ready to share with you throughout the week.  I have, however, had time to do some baking ... I find it very relaxing (to bake and eat).  My favourite treats for the past non-blogging weeks have been jam drops, which remind me of my childhood, and The Healthy Chef's banana oatmeal biscuits ...

Jam drops - raspberry and apricot

Banana oatmeal biscuits

No comments: