Monday 12 October 2009

I'm back!

China has once again blocked more sites, this time the Tor software I was using was the casualty. But, once again, wonderful Peter has come to the rescue and given me a way around the Chinese government. I have just returned to work, after a wonderful 11 day holiday - my last extended holiday here in China (until I come back to visit of course!). Over the next week or so, I will write about the adventures I had in Huang Shan (by myself), Xian, Beijing, Shanghai and Wuxi (with Dad and Carla). Photos of course would be wonderful, but Blogger is not cooperating on that front (or could it be the government?!). I only have 10 weeks left in China before the new adventure begins and I don't plan to waste a single second! The weekdays will be packed with making sure I do a good job at work, having massages and eating at Uberfood, while every weekend will be filled with adventures outside of Wuxi. To it all off, I headed up to Shanghai this weekend where I dined at a great restaurant with fabulous views over the Bund on Friday night. Yesterday, I went to the Shanghai Masters tennis tournament where I cheered on Zeng ShaoXuan, China's number 1 tennis player as he beat an Israeli player. Stay tuned for more stories of my most recent travels (and fingers crossed that photos are back on soon!)

No comments: