Tuesday 22 March 2011

Adventures in the USA ...

I've only been back three days and I'm off again!  Tonight, I head down to San Francisco for the annual ASCD (Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development) conference.  My conference experience begins on Friday, with a pre-conference institute, followed by three very full days of interesting sessions.  So, I have two free days before the learning begins ... Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge and other touristy things are on the agenda for tomorrow followed by a day in the Sonoma wine region with some Hungarian friends that I met in China.  After the conference, I head to Las Vegas with C for his work conference.  I'm not so thrilled about Vegas, but can't wait for my day trip out to the Grand Canyon.  Ah, the adventures continue.

2 comments:

Jared said...

While you're in Vegas, see if you can get tickets to see "O", the Cirque Du Soleil show at The Belagio. It's got to be my fav CDS show I've seen so far :)

Anna Davidson said...

Thanks for the suggestion Jared! I heard that the shows were great ... C wants to see the Cirque Du Soleil Beatles show. We'll see what we can get at short notice!