Sunday 15 January 2012

The Special Project for 2012 ...

I was going to reveal the 'Special Project' for 2012 (and beyond) a little later, but I'm too excited to wait ...


That's right, C and I are getting a puppy!  When I return to Canada in just over a month, we'll be picking up one of the puppies in the above litter.  C went to visit them today, on their 1 month birthday, and he just fell in love them (I admit, I was slightly jealous that he got to meet them before me).  How could you not?  They are just the most adorable puppies.  Thanks to Facebook, I've been able to watch them grow with the photos and videos posted by their breeder.  Being able to stay at home most of the time for the pup's first few months with us will be an added bonus for me and already I'm looking forward to winter time snuggles on the couch with the new addition to our life!

2 comments:

catherine hamilton said...

nice puppies!!

Anna Davidson said...

They are just lovely Catherine! Really looking forward to meeting you and the pups soon!