Sunday 12 April 2009

A gloomy start to the week!

The weekend just seemed to fly by as usual. It was such a beautiful weekend here .... 29 degrees on Saturday and 32 degrees yesterday, according to the weather man on the train to and from Shanghai. Unfortunately though, the week has begun with rain and grey skies. I thought that the 'Wuxi Weather' switch had been flicked and it was now summer time, apparently not though.
I have decided to put a password on my blog as I would like to keep a closer eye on who is actually reading it. I know that it is extra work for you to have to log into my blog so I am very sorry for that. I would love everyone I know to keep reading the blog though - family and friends from home as well as people I know here in Wuxi. I love writing it and hope that it's giving everyone an insight into my life in China.
If you would like to read my blog, please send me an email so that I can 'invite' you to be a reader of my musings on life in China. My email address is anna81davidson@hotmail.com
I hope that everyone at home is enjoying their last day of the Easter long weekend!

No comments: