Monday 3 August 2009

Overindulging ......

Parma and bubbles at The Aviary, Richmond
Morning tea, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, coffee and cake, drinks........My life is just one big blur of food and drink at the moment. Those who follow my blog regularly will know that I do like writing about eating and drinking - there are always interesting dining experiences to be had in China, consuming both local delights such as chicken feet or cow intestines and western treats (ie. anything from Uberfood!). Since I've been home, I always seem to be out for at least 1 meal of the day, as I catch up with family and friends. When I'm not out for meals, I'm trying to detox my body with fruit, vegetables and lots of green tea, which my digestive system is probably thankful for. So, here are just some of the pictures of the many culinary delights I've enjoyed since I've been home .... none of which contain chicken feet, internal organs or MSG!
Mussels at Merimbula
Profitejies at Moruya, NSW
Coconut icecream in Adelaide
Chocolate and raspberry mousse cake for Mums' birthday in Williamstown
Wine from the Yarra Valley
Oysters at Giant Steps in Healesville
Chocolate cake straight from the oven at Bellevdere, Yarra Valley
Apple turnover (aka Kate Robinson special!) at Kingston Hotel in Richmond
Meat pie at MCG!
Parma and a pot at Kingston Hotel, Richmond

1 comment:

Amy Martin said...

YAY! We had so so so much fun with you in Melbourne! xo