Wednesday 12 August 2009

Technical stuff and travelling ....

You may have noticed the little blue badge that has popped up on the right hand side when you log in to my blog now. Well, it's official, the blog is finally featured on the Ruba website! Those behind the new Ruba travel website contacted me a long time ago wanting to feature some of my entries, and their China section has finally appeared, including my posts about Tibet. It's taken a while to get the badge to appear here, but the lovely Peter Throsby kindly deciphered the code that was required ..... a big thank you! Peter is also the genius behind me being about to get around the Chinese government blocks to write on the blog, thank you again! I caught up with Peter and his wife, Diane, a few days ago at their house in Collingwood. Diane is currently running her interior design business from here ...... her ideas and fabrics are fabulous, so if your house ever needs a makeover, she is the woman to visit! Her website is http://www.dianebergeron.com (which of course Peter is in charge of!). Also, check out Vogue Living next week for a feature on Diane's gorgeous house.

1 comment:

Amy Martin said...

YAY Anna, you fabulous lady! xoxo

P.S - I am proud to report that blogger is up and running in the Kong! YAY!xo