Thursday 14 October 2010

Busy times and no more space ...

Yesterday, I planned to share some photos of the New York subway - an odd blog entry, but the art in the NYC subways is just so beautiful - only to be met with a notice that I had no more free space for photos.  Luckily, I was able to purchase greater photo capacity ($5 a year for about 10,000 photos) but I'm still waiting for the purchase to come through.  Until then, there are no photos to be shared.  It didn't come at a great time because for the next week, I was mainly planning on sharing photos due to lack of time.  Because my Mum was visiting and we were sightseeing across great distances at great speeds, I neglected my Masters study.  So, I'm now in a frantic rush trying to finish my last assignment for the year.  Hence the need for easy-to-post entries filled with photos.  Stay tuned, hopefully you'll get to see the NYC subway pictures tomorrow!

No comments: