Monday 4 January 2010

Welcome to 2010!



Welcome to 2010 and welcome to my new blog name, 'Anna's Next Adventure'.  I have kept the name a little more open because this year, my adventures will be in many different countries and I simply can't wait!  I'm slightly apprehensive about my blogging this year, I'm hoping that I will have many interesting and amusing stories to share with everyone.  The cultural difference I will experience in Canada is nothing like that of China, but I'm hoping that there will be some unique experiences and interactions to be shared.  I plan to write a lot about the outdoor lifestyle I will be living as well as the rare experience of working as the teacher of just 2 children in a family.  In 2010,  I also hope to indulge my new love of photography by taking loads of pictures of what I am sure will be stunning scenery, both in Australia and Canada.  I hope that 2010 brings fun, joy, love and good fortune to everyone!

No comments: