Wednesday 24 March 2010

Discovering all things Canadian ......

The good thing about not knowing much about the country you're about to move too is that every day, there is something new to learn, especially in regards to famous icons and brands etc.  After much hype from the family about the Canadian athletic brand, lululemon, I decided that I had to try it for myself.  I found the nearest store and set off, planning to buy a couple of new things for the Canadian spring weather.  The staff members were so friendly and before I knew it, I was in a change room laden down with things to try.  Wow ..... the fit and the comfort are just amazing, I've never tried on pants that fit so well and are so comfy!  Plus, although you would probably call them as 'trackies', they have far more class than your regular tracksuit pants.  I tried on tops I would never choose myself and again, wow, so comfy but so flattering.  After being firm with myself ("Anna, you only have 46 kg to take to Canada!"), I left with one pair of pants, two tops and a list of other items and sizes that I loved.  Check out what they have on their website (http://www.lululemon.com/), find your nearest store and check out lululemon!

No comments: