Friday 20 February 2009

The weekly Uberfood experience!

Amy getting settled on the couch at Uberfood.
It's definitely becoming a fixture on my weekly calendar - drinks and nibbles at Uberfood. Despite me saying 'Only one drink....I have to go to the gym!', it wasn't to be, it was a perfect afternoon to sit inside on the couches drinking a glass of red and enjoying dessert of hot strawberries. It was hard to believe that only a week ago, we were sitting outside enjoying a balmy evening and drinking white wine.

Hot strawberries, yum!

Unfortunately, today my body sent me a pretty strong message that it was feeling the stress of the last few weeks - I woke up with horrible stomach pains and had to stay in bed for pretty much the whole day. I must have really needed the rest because I slept for most of the day! Chloe arrives tonight and I am so excited about seeing her. We met on my GAP year nearly 10 years ago and we're only seen each other once since then. We've both been really looking forward to this weekend for ages....look out Shanghai!

Azusa's crazy rain outfit - I love it! It's been raining nearly all week and Azusa still rides her bike to work, brave girl!

1 comment:

Fi said...

I need a raincoat like Azusa's for me (and a mini version for Sandy) for when I take Sandy on walks in the rain!

PS - for those that don't know and were wondering, Sandy is my beagle puppy :)