Thursday 17 June 2010

The chocolate spoon ....


I know that I've blogged about exercise and eating healthily the past few days but chocolate is a weakness of mine and I can never resist the temptation, so forgive me for food blogs two days in a row.  When I arrived at work this morning, after walking up the hill in the cold rain, I received a lovely surprise.  Waiting for me in the school room was a package from my lovely German friend, Kiki.  Not sure what to expect (B.'s advice was "If she is a funny friend, stand back, you don't know what could be in there!"), I opened the package to find two chocolate spoons.  One is flavoured 'Hot Chilli Orange' and the other 'Cherry Hazelnut Aniseed'.  We had been discussing chocolate spoons over email and I loved the idea of them, so thank you Kiki for satisfying my curiosity and my sweet tooth!  Guess what I'll be enjoying tonight by the open fire?!

No comments: