Tuesday 18 September 2012

Okanagon photos ...

Since I've been working and studying so much lately, I haven't had much of a chance to do anything interesting, let alone find fun things to blog about.  So, instead of just not blogging (I get withdrawals!), here are some random photos (that I haven't shared before) of the Okanagon trip that C and I took in October.  Enjoy ...

World famous?!

Old truck at See Ya Later ranch

Head of Security at Ruby Tuesday winery

Up close picture of the Head of Security

Check out the size of this blackberry!!  (quite possibly the best tasting blackberry EVER)

More icecream at Dutchman Dairy ... and Abbey finally gets the courage to meet a calf

On the road again ... and Abbey decides that sitting in the passenger seat isn't good enough for her!

No comments: