Tuesday 25 September 2012

Pretty autumn (fall) colours ...

I love autumn.  I love the cool mornings, warm afternoons and cool evenings.  I love the smell in the air, all crisp and fresh.  I love the sound of the falling leaves when you walk over them and even when they fall from the trees (although that same sound and sight initially terrified Abbey!)  I especially love the colours and the beauty of the trees at this time of the year.  On the weekend, I went on a few walks and runs around the Bow river as well as a cycle trip downtown to the gym, all with my camera.  Here are a few of the pretty photos I've taken of the autumn colours ...








(Whilst I do love autumn, this year I'm becoming slightly apprehensive as the season progresses because I know I'm getting closer to my first Canadian winter and I know it's going to be  C O L D!!)

No comments: