Sunday 16 September 2012

Working, studying, working, studying ...

I don't know how people manage to study for their Masters while working full time and having children at home.  I'm struggling at the moment to fit in just the study and the full time work.  I suppose it doesn't help that it's the beginning of the school year and I'm working 10-11 hour days trying to get to know a new bunch of kids as well as a new curriculum as well as learning how to use iPads in the classroom.  So, for the next month, I'll be working hard on school related work during the week and on the weekend, I'll be hitting the books for my second last Masters unit.  Already, I'm planning what I might do once I reclaim weekends on 12 October ... sleeping in, reading the newspaper, long walks, drinking too much wine and heading out to the mountains, but until then, this is my view on the weekends ...

(Can you tell that I'm loving experimenting with Instagram at the moment?  It's a great procrastination tool!)

No comments: