Friday 9 September 2011

A mink!


Each morning, for the past few mornings, as I settle down with a cup of tea at my computer to prepare for the day ahead, I've seen a mink.  It (I assume it's the same one each time) dashes from behind my cottage, across the front deck and out on to the path that connects the houses on the island.  Each time, I jump up to grab my camera but by the time I'm organised, it has disappeared.  Hence the above picture from Google Images.  They are funny little creatures, very sleek and super quick.  Other than mink spotting, I have no real adventures to report on.  Each afternoon, after work, I've headed into town for a walk, a gym workout and some studying in the sunshine.  I'm heading to Victoria this afternoon for a weekend of having some 'me' time, visiting C's parents, getting some uni work done and just hanging out in the sun.

No comments: