Tuesday 10 March 2009

Pollution and boredom ......

For the past two days, I've been stuck in my apartment, not only sounding like a dog but also with a chest sounding like a rattle each time I breath - ahh, the joys of living in China, the land of fresh air! I have never had such respiratory problems before and I really do blame it on the pollution here.
To combat the boredom of being confined to my apartment for 2 days, I have been watching numerous DVDs. I seem to buy DVDs but never have time to watch them so the last few days I have made a small dent in the viewing of my ever expanding DVD collection. Here is what I watched:
'Made of Honour' - Predictable but lovely chick flick.
'Slumdog Millionaire' - Loved it.
'Modern Love' - Quirky French romantic comedy.
'Vicky Christina Barcelona' - Quirky too, I want to go to Italy!
'Million Dollar Baby' - I want a body like Hillary Swank's! So sad though.
'The Reader' - Fascinating.
'The Duchess' - Predicatable period drama.
First episode of 'The Long Way Around' - Will be my new addictive TV series.
Back to work now, so no more DVD days for me for a while (thank goodness, the boredom was killing me!)

No comments: