Sunday 22 March 2009

Sunday afternoon in Wuxi New District ....

A couple so in love that they obviously forgot to get dressed?! No, just a regular sight in China.

When I finally left my apartment yesterday after a day of sleep and rest, I headed down to the International Plaza to have a look at the DVD store, have a 2 hour massage and buy some fruit. I have started carrying my camera everywhere with me because there are always some weird and wonderful sights to see. All the pictures here show fairly common sights in China. Lots of people wear their PJs out and about - more often than not, it's older ladies wearing quilted PJs on their scooters! The line dancing happens every night in the International Plaza and I actually really enjoy watching it. During summer, I would stop there on my way home from the gym, grab some street food and just sit down to watch and enjoy.

Tai Chi in the International Plaza.

It's time for another week at work, I wonder what surprises EtonHouse will show up this week?! All the teachers are off on school visits today - I'm heading to the Singapore Suzhou International School, a huge school in Suzhou. They have 7 classes at each year level! Am really looking forward to seeing an established PYP school in action and getting lots of new ideas to take back to EtonHouse. Hope everyone enjoys their week!

Some kind of line dancing in the International Plaza.

No comments: