Tuesday 30 November 2010

Bargain day at Manly cinemas ...


It's a well known fact that Tuesdays are bargain day at the cinema (but Mondays at my favourite cinemas, Palace and the Nova) and with the price of movies these days, it's worth waiting until Tuesday to go to the movies.  Or so I  thought.  Yesterday afternoon, I headed to the Manly cinema to see 'Wild Target', a very funny British comedy.  It was my first and probably last time to the Manly cinemas.  I've never sat in such uncomfortable cinema seats.  Isn't going to the movies about sitting in big, comfy seats with drink holders?  Not at Manly.  The seats were so, so old and many were held together with duct tape and some even had their backs missing.  And no drink holders.  Where was I supposed to put my cup of tea?  But, when you're only paying $10 for the movie, you can't have everything, hey?!

No comments: