Saturday 29 May 2010

Returning to the snow ....


From this .... blue skies, sun, heat and humidity ....

Back to reality.  It's cold, it's snowing and I have to work on Monday.  It feels like forever ago since I was here in Calgary and working, it's amazing how much you can fit into an 18 day trip.  It was difficult to post quality blog entries whilst on the road without a laptop (I'm thrilled to be reunited with my Mac!) due to the continually reducing number of internet cafes and the cost of them, hence most posts were hastily put together.  Over the next week or so, I'll continue to blog about what has been christened 'The Diane Bergeron Trip', thanks to Diane's trip suggestions and also the fact that all of the cities I visited, she has either lived in or spent a lot of time in them.  In the meantime, I will dig out my winter woolies again!

.... to this .... cold and snowy

No comments: