Tuesday 8 December 2009

It's time to de-clutter my life .....

A table of 'stuff'
Last night, I hosted a 'de-cluttering' party at my apartment. The idea was simple - bring some drinks or nibbles plus a shopping bag and take all my unwanted goods! After filling ourselves on sushi, cheese and Toni's mum's cooking, everyone began to fill their shopping bags until there was hardly a thing left. We also had a Christmas lucky dip, with random gifts under the tree for people to take turns trying their luck ...... Colgate toothpaste, Women's Weekly magazines and Shanghai travel guides were highly sought after! At the end of the night, there was only a few things left, all of which will go to school to be used in one way or another. I can highly recommend a 'de-cluttering' party as a fun way to get rid of all your unwanted goods!
The Christmas lucky dip
Delicious food and wine
Peter takes the first lucky dip
Looking through the 'stuff'
Debbie is the lucky recipient of some swimming goggles
'Ooo, a silver wig!'
The girls going through the boxes of clothes
Departing with all my belongings
The 'left overs' .... waiting to be collected to go to school

No comments: