Wednesday 21 April 2010

Lovely travels, here I come ....

New York, New York!

Now, I know you will all be jealous but it can't be helped - I have a three week holiday coming up. Yes, I know, I've only just started working but the holidays aren't my choice (of course I'll take them though!).  The family are involved in the construction of a school in Zambia, so they are taking a trip to Africa to check it all out.  Which means, 3 weeks off for me!  Where to go?  My decision was made for me when I had a call from my dear friend, Diane, in Australia who is a semi-native New Yorker and just happens to be on a business trip to the US in May, so .... New York, here I come!  I have a flight to New York booked and then 2 1/2 weeks later I fly home from Montreal.  Who knows what adventures will happen in the meantime?  


I can already taste the croissants and cafe au lait in Montreal!


No comments: