Sunday 4 April 2010

The worries of excess luggage .....

The greatest gadget for anyone who travels!

Hands up if you've ever woken up the night before travelling by air, worried about the weight of your bag?  This is me on a regular basis because, despite my best efforts, it seems that I am destined to be an 'over packer' for the rest of my life.  The invention of this handy little digital luggage scale has soothed all my excess luggage worries forever.  No more standing on a scale with my bag, no more sleepless nights, no more nervous waits as I check in my bags.  Yesterday, I could quite confidently line up at the domestic check in, knowing that my bags were spot on 20 kg.  Luckily for me, I have 46 kg of luggage allowance for my trip to Canada, so for the rest of the day, I'll be packing and weighing .... and sleeping tonight.


No comments: